We are looking for experienced members to help us manage Flaw Tech's forum. Of course, anyone could be a member of the team. That is why we are inviting you!
Please do remember that we always try to have our edits and changes as authentic as possible, which means we look for long term experienced staff members.
- You must have participated in at least 10 discussion threads on our forum.
- You must have a good understanding of the English language and able to write proper grammar.
- You must have at least one month staff experience on any other website, prior to applying here.
- You must have a good understanding of our Code of Conduct or any other company guidelines.
- You must have an overall good reputation on our forum as a trusted member.